Linda Jane's Pork Chops and Rice
- 1 package center cut pork chops
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 3 beef bullion cubes
- 1 can beef broth
- Splash of cooking oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Put the bullion cubes in 3/4 cup of hot water and then set it aside so they can dissolve.
- Place a small amount of oil in the bottom of your dutch oven and brown the pork chops over medium high heat.
- Turn the heat off and remove the pork chops. Add the uncooked rice to the dutch oven, and place the pork chops on top. Pour your bullion-cube-water and beef broth on top.
- Cook everything inside of your covered dutch oven for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Side note: I usually double the recipe because it's so easy and we love it so much. We eat it for days.
Super yummy and super easy.
I can't wait to take on the next thing from my mother in law's recipe collection!