Oct 18, 2011

Lucie and the Glare Off, Part 2

Remember that little thing I mentioned called the Evil Baby Glare Off? Well.... after a week of campaigning like a stage mom on Toddlers and Tiaras, the competition is over and the winner has been announced!! It was a close one, the final vote came in at 52% to 48%. Want to see who won? Check out the video below.





ALL HAIL THE EVIL BABY GLARE OFF CHAMPION, LUCIE JANE!!

Thanks to everyone who voted and an even bigger thank you to Ilana at Mommy Shorts for all of the sleepless nights you endured while this contest was going on. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next time...... Oh wait, we already know!! It's a Crumbs Colossal Cakesmash Smackdown! If you have any pictures of your little one covered in cake, submit them to the Mommy Shorts Facebook Fanpage

I'll post pictures as soon as I get Lucie's hard-won customized Superhero cape and crown from Babypop as well as her official Evil Baby Glare off onesie. Jon insisted that we get the one that says "If you think I'm evil, you should meet my mother." Now why would he ever do such a thing....?

My evil baby and I thank you all. 

1 comment:

Karen Dawkins said...

Congratulations.... I think :)
AND GOOD LUCK!!!!

Blessings,
Karen